|4.2 Jaguar E-Type||Willow Green|
|Fixed Head Coupe||Cinnamon|
|Left Hand Drive|
|British Leyland Motors, New York|
|29 October 1969|
|2 October 1969|
24 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 16 February 2021.
Changes to the database entry on this car are below; they do not necessarily mean the car itself changed (hide this).
2007-02-21 17:35:56 | XKE Data writes:
The record was updated:
2014-11-10 03:12:50 | XKE Data writes:
The record was updated:
Photos of P1R27004
Click slide for larger image. This car has 25 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (3)
Details Photos: Exterior (6)
Detail Photos: Interior (8)
Uploaded February 2021:
Detail Photos: Engine (7)
Detail Photos: Other (1)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2021-02-16 12:37:15 | pauls writes:
Car now offered at:
Location: Kingsport, Tennessee, 37664
VIN #: P1R27004
Exterior: Willow Green
1969 Jaguar E-Type Series II, Fixed Head Coupe, I have owned this Willow Green/Cinnamon beauty since 1977. Previous owner was a naval officer stationed at Pearl Harbor, HI. He later moved to Knoxville, TN as a recruiter. I bought the car from him there. A matching numbers car restored between 2000-2001 by Classic Jaguar. Always kept in a heated/cooled garage. The engine, gearbox and rear end are professionally built resulting in an unparalleled powerful/tight/balanced ride. No detail was overlooked or expense spared in my 44 years of ownership for both maintaining and restoring this car. The restoration consisted of the following details:
* 700 hours of paint and body work to an undamaged/never wrecked car.
* Complete Suffolk & Turley interior installed by Classic Jaguar, Austin, TX.
* New wiring harnesses installed by Classic Jaguar.
* A/C system restored by Classic Jaguar with NOS compressor and new expansion valve.
* All hydraulic components replaced.
* All electrical components renewed or replaced.
* New Team CJ adjustable shocks and coil overs.
* Bell stainless exhaust system.
* CoolKat electric fan system.
* Complete car polybushing kit installed.
* Allison electronic ignition.
* Complete car silicone hose set installed.
* All original chrome (exterior/interior) is on the car. Every piece rechromed by Tri-City Plating, Elizabethton, TN.
* Bob Beere aluminum flywheel.
* Ron Davis aluminum radiator.
* New 6" Dayton chrome/stainless wire wheels.
* Original complete tool kit and jack.
* Knock-off tool and Thor hammer.
* JDHT build sheet professionally framed in burl walnut.
* Original/working Philips AM/FM/SW radio, retractable aerial.
* Precision engineered ride-height tool in aluminum bar stock.
* Complete service records, restoration documentation.
* Bentley E Type Manual, 3 Factory part manuals, British Leyland Factory Air Conditioning Manual, Original Factory Microfiche for this specific car.
* 2 sets of original keys.
Price: $97,500 OBO