|3.8 Jaguar E-Type|
|Fixed Head Coupe|
|Right Hand Drive|
|1963||Opalescent Dark Blue|
|Original||Upton upon Severn|
3 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 15 February 2009.
Database Updates: Show dataplate edits
Photos of 861241
Click slide for larger image. This car has 4 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (2)
Interior Photos (2)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2009-02-15 05:48:46 | Philippe writes:
Car mentionned on E-Type listing, attending XK60 event , Goodwood, August 2008
2018-05-10 11:38:14 | Harry Stevens writes:
For sale at Retro Marques near Upton upon Severn for £130,000. Seller's description below.
An opportunity to own an early home market RHD E Type Coupe previously restored to a very high standard and in lovely condition; a striking car in Dark Blue with Dunlop alloy wheels and grey trim. Very presentable and thoroughly usable, this is an affordable, iconic E Type to cherish and enjoy equally. In the present classic car enthusiast's ownership since 1993. 6363PE is a matching numbers car, with an extensive history file, including Heritage Certificate and photographic record of the restoration.
Details from the JDHT Production Record
* Manufactured: 30 June 1963
* Chassis: 861241
* Engine: RA2957-9
* Manual Gearbox
* Dispatch: Henlys Limited London on 26 August 1963
* Registration Mark: 6363PE
* Modifications: T5 5 speed gearbox (Moss Box available), radio with FM mod, Facet fuel pump, steering rack on solid mounts, alternator conversion, hi torque starter, Kenlowe fan, Coopercraft brake kit, wood/alloy 15 inch steering wheel
* Engine refresh in June 2016 (less than 5,000 miles since)
* MoT to 5 July 2018
* Original Green Log Book. First registered 16 December 1963 in Surrey, then 4 following keepers, blue V5 showing present owner before transfer to V5C
* Written notes and indexed, numbered invoices for whole of present ownership since May 1993. Many Rob Beere and J V Arnold Brooklands Motorsport MoT certificates since 1997 (post rebuild)
* Original E Type Operating, Maintenance and Service Book
A short drive in 6363PE immediately demonstrates what a well sorted E Type this is. She starts immediately and sounds lovely, even at idle, revving freely and driving beautifully - feeling strong yet smooth and responsive on the road; clearly a well cared for E Type. She looks stunning in Jaguar Dark Blue, set off nicely with Dunlop alloy wheels and spinners and grey interior trim, all in very good condition. With the JDHT Heritage Certificate and an extensive history file, this original RHD E Type Coupe is an attractive proposition, an E Type to use and enjoy.