|4.2 Jaguar E-Type|
|Fixed Head Coupe|
|Left Hand Drive|
21 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 6 October 2019.
Photos of 1R26606
Click slide for larger image. This car has 22 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (7)
Details Photos: Exterior (9)
Uploaded October 2019:
Detail Photos: Interior (5)
Detail Photos: Engine (1)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2019-10-06 09:58:13 | pauls writes:
Ebay item 10/6/19
Car has a buy it now price of $65,900 for 6 days, seller dimawatch2013, 3k miles reported. Complete VIN on the car is J691R26606.
1969 Jaguar XKE Series 2 E-Type OTS Roadster 4.2L 6 cyl 4 Speed
All numbers matching, private collection Jaguar, documented full restoration by Jaguar Specialties completed in 1986 and owned for 35 years. Has approximately 3,000 miles following the restoration, is a 2 owner Roadster, been in Texas most of her life. Accident free, solid body and frame, very slight surface rust on the undercarriage. Complete and original 4.2L Inline 6 DOHC with 4 speed gearbox. All original and complete down to the jack.
The total millage is around 55k miles as per the owner.
Documented returned to service following a 3 year garage storage. Full documentation includes Owner’s and Workshop Manual, parts and service invoices. Body code 1R8215, engine code ES11. VIN: J691R26606 Clean Texas title
• 4.2L DOHC 6cyl, numbers matching ES11, documented complete rebuild
• Compression reads 140 psi on all cylinders (pics available), Oil pressure at 50 psi cold start
• Twin Stromberg carbs, rebuilt originals
• Numbers matching KE6111 4 speed gearbox with all new clutch and flywheel
• Stainless steel exhaust in excellent condition
• Factory steel wheels with factory spare and jack. 185R15 Avons, imported from the UK, and the original spare is in the boot with the original manufacture sticker.
Radials are original to the 1986 restoration, will need to be replaced.
• Power disc brakes in excellent condition
• Power steering and suspension are good, tracks and stops straight
Body and Frame:
• Texas car, entire body is in exceptional condition, including frame rails and floors. Fenders, bonnet, top,
boot, quarters and doors are all original sheet metal. Very slight rust in driver’s side rocker. Floor pans look
to be original, very slight rust on undercarriage. see pics
• Paint is driver quality, glossy with surface imperfections, a 6 of 10, 20 foot body.
• Convertible top and boot are newer, in great condition
• OEM windshield and glass is exceptional, no cracks or haze
• Unique 3 wiper system is flawless
• Lights, directionals, hazards, and stop lights are complete and functional
• Seats, carpet, door panels and dash are in exceptional condition. Console shows some wear.
• All OEM gauges with exception of the clock are functional
• Wood steering wheel on telescoping column
• Weatherstripping throughout is pliable and complete
• Heater and defrost are functional
• Aftermarket AM/FM stereo
• Dash and interior dome lights are functional
2019-10-14 06:22:44 | pauls writes:
Car returns to ebay 10/14/19
Car has a buy it now price of $65,900 for 6 days, same seller.