|4.2 Jaguar E-Type|
|Fixed Head Coupe|
|Right Hand Drive|
19 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 5 September 2018.
Database Updates: Show dataplate edits
Photos of 1E21103
Click slide for larger image. This car has 20 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (7)
Uploaded August 2018:
Uploaded October 2017:
Interior Photos (4)
Details Photos: Exterior (5)
Detail Photos: Engine (1)
Detail Photos: Other (3)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2017-10-20 14:46:34 | Lofty writes:
A specially built S1 FHC with twin headlights and modified bonnet with louvres on the front wings. It was one of 2 or 3 modified by Abbey Panels and onward supplied by a Jaguar dealer.
Interior fitted with Restall seats.
Details in the E-Type Club magazine, November 2017
2018-08-23 05:04:44 | Lofty writes:
For sale at H&H auction 17 October 2018
- Built to special order with a tuned engine, Abbey Panels modified 'quad headlamp / shark gill' bonnet, Koni shock absorbers, competition wire wheels and Restall seats
- Supplied new by P.S. Nicholson Ltd of Forres to Hugh John Vaughan Campbell, the 6th Earl of Cawdor
- Inspired by the similarly bespoke Fixed Head Coupe made for Andrew Douglas Alexander Thomas Bruce, the 11th Earl of Elgin who was president of the RAC and Ecurie Ecosse at the time
- Just three such 'quad headlamp / shark gill' E-Type bonnets are thought to have been fabricated by Abbey Panels with Sir William Lyons giving his blessing to the project
- Accident damaged in 1967 but retained by the Cawdor family until 2003 when it entered the current ownership
- Extensively restored by the vendor and the veteran of numerous rallies. Said to be a 'very good driving car with excellent road holding'
- 'Matching' chassis and engine numbers
2018-11-06 09:32:16 | pauls writes:
Lot 126 1966 Jaguar E-Type 4.2 'Quad Headlamp' Coupe
Sold For £57,375